Fleurance Nature Organic Flexonature Instant Freeze Cold Pain Relief Gel provides an immediate soothing cold effect to muscle and joint aches. Get organic and natural pain relief without harmful chemicals! Use as muscle rub, joint rub and for minor sprains and strains!
- Certified Organic
- Made in France
- Massage rub gel
- Gives targeted freeze cold relief
- Non-Greasy, non-sticky
- Soothes tension fast in sensitive areas such as joints and muscles, especially after physical exertion
- Triple Cold effect
- Alcohol significantly reduces the skin surface temperature on evaporating
- Menthol accentuates the cold sensation
- Eucalyptol reduces the heat sensation
- Organic Devil’s Claw Root (Harpagophytum) and Arnica Flower Extract reduce pain and inflammation
- Immediate, long-lasting cold Pain Relief
Use : Instant Cold Essential Oil Pain Relief Massage Gel
Best for : Muscle strain and joint pain relief
Why we love Fleurance Nature Organic Flexonature Instant Freeze Cold Pain Relief Gel :
- Easy to apply to affected areas with circular rub massage movements
- Use as joint or muscle rub
- Pleasant non-greasy gel texture
- Instant, long-lasting and intensely refreshing effect
- Like an ice bath for muscles
- Doesn’t stain clothes, and dries quickly
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT
- Essential oils (peppermint and wintergreen) are EOBBD (Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined), which guarantees that they are 100% pure, quality substances.
- Cosmebio label guarantee : no silicons, SLS, phenoxyethanol, parabens, dyes, synthetic perfumes, GMOs…
- Cosmebio label also guarantees non-polluting manufacturing processes.
This innovative formula with COSMOS ORGANIC certification, immediately creates a cold effect on the upper layers of the epidermis. The soothing cold effect alleviates sensitive areas of the joints and muscles. This easy-to-apply gel provides relief from soreness, inflammation, muscle and joint aches.
All Essential Oils in Fleurance Nature Flexonature Instant Freeze Cold Pain Relief Gel are certified EOBBD.
EOBBD stands for Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined. From a botanical perspective, this means that the following are identified:
In biochemical terms, the plant chemotype is fully defined by means of chromatography (laboratory analysis of substances it contains), which is carried out for each new batch of essential oil.
This label also specifies that the essential oil is 100% pure and natural.