Fleurance Nature Marine Collagen Tablets are Made in France from sustainable fish sources, for skin, nail, hair and joint health:
- NO Chicken, Pork or Beef Gelatin.
- Our Marine Collagen tablets come from sustainable fish sources, fished off the French coast in Brittany
- ONLY non-threatened and non- endangered fish species are used in our Marine Collagen tablets
- Contains Collagen Type 2. This is the most beneficial Collagen type for joint and articulation health. The body also readily absorbs this type of collagen.
- Also contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid
- With Turmeric extract that is high in Turmeric Oil and anti-inflammatory properties
- With Manganese and Vitamin C, two potent antioxidants
- No Pork, no Beef, no Chicken in the tablets.
- One Fish Collagen tablet provides 232mg Collagen Type 2, 90mg Chondroitin, 52.5mg Glucosamine, 7.5mg Hyaluronic Acid, 1mg Manganese, 500mg Turmeric (17mg Turmeric Extract) and 40mg Vitamin C.
- 30 tablets – ideal for one intensive course of treatment. Repeat a few times a year.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is naturally found in animal tissues such as bones, skin and cartilage. It helps maintain tissue elasticity and strength. As the body ages, it produces less and less collagen. As a consequence, skin loses elasticity, joints and articulations loose flexibility, and can become painful. Supplements are a great way to add collagen to your diet.
Collagen for supplements comes from animal sources. There are no known plant sources for collagen.
Beef, pork or chicken gelatin are common sources for collagen used in supplements. This comes from beef, pork or chicken bones, skin, cartilage and other connective tissues. However, for people who choose not to consume beef, pork or chicken collagen, marine collagen is a sensible alternative.
What is Marine Collagen?
Marine Collagen comes from fish, and mostly from fish cartilage. It is high in Type 2 Collagen, the collagen type that is the most easily absorbed by the body for joint, bone and articulation health.
Fleurance Nature only uses fish collagen from fish that are not endangered species. The company works with fisheries in Brittany, a region in North-West France that is along the sea. Hence, the collagen in this supplement is guaranteed of high quality and ethical standards.
Use : Marine Collagen Tablets from Fish, with added Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Manganese and Vitamin C
Best for : Fish-based Collagen for Joint and Bone health
Why we love Fleurance Nature Fish Collagen Tablets
- Fleurance Nature Marine Collagen tablets come from Sustainable Fish Sources
- No pork, no beef, no chicken.
- They also contain Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric Oil for extra joint and bone support
- The tablets also contain Manganese and Vitamin C, 2 powerful antioxidants. They help prevent oxidative stress and premature aging of the skin and tissues.
- Suitable for Pescatarians
- Made from Fish cartilage from France.