Fleurance Nature Evening Primrose and Borage Capsules are Organic and Vegan, and brings you the best of nature’s two precious oils :
- Evening Primrose and Borage oils supports healthy and radiant skin
- These oils are high in high gamma linoleic acid (GLA), an Omega-6 fatty acid
- GLA is present in skin cell membranes. The body cannot produce this fatty acid, and the only source is through food
- Evening Primrose oil also contains linolenic acid and Vitamin E, both known for their skin benefits
- Fleurance Nature’s Evening Primrose and Borage Oils are First Cold-Pressed to best preserve their qualities
- Oils extracted by First Cold-Press are of the highest quality and purity
- Vegan Capsules – No Gelatin.
- Certified Organic to European Organic Food standards, and independently controlled by ECOCERT
- One capsule provides 300mg Evening Primrose Oil and 200mg Borage Oil, the equivalent of 54mg of GLA
- 60 capsules – in blister pack for ultimate freshness
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
The Evening Primrose plant (Onenothera biennis) is native to North America. Although it originates in North America, Evening Primrose species can be found all over the world in temperate climates.
Evening Primrose oil comes from the seeds of the plant’s flower. The flower is bright yellow and sweet-smelling. The oil is extracted by pressing the seeds. First Nations have been using Evening Primrose for skin beauty, and nowadays, the oil is widely consumed for it’s skin beautifying properties.
Evening Primrose Oil is also commonly used to help relieve Pre-Menstrual Syndrome or menopausal hot flashes.
What is Borage Oil?
The Borage plant (Borago officinalis) is native to Southern Europe and Northern Africa. It is a hardy plant that easily grows in the Mediterranean region. It also thrives in similar climates around the world, and even grows in colder weather.
Borage oil comes from the tiny seeds of the Borage flower. The flower is blue and star-shaped, hence its’ other name, “star flower”. The oil is extracted by pressing the seeds. Borage oil has a long history as a beauty oil for the skin.
The flowers are edible and also commonly used in cooking! The delicate and sweet blue flowers can be used in salads or as decoration in desserts. The borage plant is also sometimes used as a vegetable, and cooked as a soup or side-dish.
Use : Organic Borage and Evening Primrose Oil Capsules
Best for : Skin beauty
Why we love Fleurance Nature Organic Borage and Evening Primrose Oil Capsules
- Fleurance Nature Borage and Evening Primrose Oil Capsules are Certified Organic. They therefore follow strict European Organic Food Standards.
- High quality controls by ECOCERT, an international independent auditor.
- Free from pesticides other chemicals used in conventional farming
- Suitable for Vegans / Vegetarians
- Can be taken as a treatment over one month
- Special Licaps Capsules means the oils do not need to be thermally or chemically treated, hence preserving their maximum potency.