Fleurance Nature Organic Purifying Shampoo with Burdock and Nettle is specially formulated for oily hair and greasy and/or irritated scalp.
Oily hair and oily scalp need special care. Greasy hair and scalp is due to excess sebum secretions. Sebum buildup then makes its way up the hair shaft, making hair oily. Environmental pollution, normal hair and scalp shedding both stick to the oil. This makes hair look dirty and weights hair down, making it look flat. All the buildup can also lead to itchy and irritated scalp.
Fleurance Nature Organic Purifying Shampoo with Burdock and Nettle effectively cleanses excess sebum from the scalp and hair roots. The result is cleaner hair, less buildup on the scalp. It also reduces itchy and scaly scalp.
- Reduces excess sebum
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp without harsh cleansing agents
- Leaves hair feeling light and clean
- Fleurance Nature Organic Purifying Shampoo is formulated with 3 purifying plant extracts:
- Burdock (= Arctium lappa or niúbàng/niúbángzi 牛蒡 / 牛蒡子)
- Nettle (=Urtica dioica) for cleansing and purifying action
- Jujube (=Red Date or Chinese Date or da zao 大枣) to help control sebum production
- No more flat hair roots and limp hair due to excess oil
- Works up into a satisfying foam with all natural and biodegradable foaming agents
- All-natural scent
- For oily hair or oily roots and scalp
- Comes in a plant-based polyethylene tube that’s not made from the petrochemical industry, but from SUGAR CANE!
- Vegan and biodegradable shampoo
Why should I use a shampoo that’s specific to my oily hair or oily roots?
Oily scalp is due to over-active sebum (=oil) producing glands at the root of the hairs. The sebum then accumulates on the scalp, leading to both greasy roots and hair. Dust, normal shedding from the hair and skin, pollution and more tend to stick to the excess oil. This in turn makes hair dirty and look unhealthy.
The sebum also accumulates on the scalp itself, where it can irritate the skin. This can mean itchy and scaly skin. Furthermore, dirt and oil creates a micro-environment where bacteria thrives (yikes!). The buildup also may block or slow hair growth.
However, it is also very important not to over-dry the scalp and hair! This is why a gentle and effective purifying shampoo is ideal.
Over time, finding and using the right shampoo will reduce excess sebum production. This means hair will stay cleaner and fresher longer with less buildup at the roots.
Why we love Fleurance Nature’s Organic Purifying Shampoo:
- Combines 3 effective purifying plant extracts: Burdock, Nettle and Jujube (Red Date)
- To purify oily hair and/or oily roots and scalp
- Gentle yet effective cleansing: hair feels lighter, more voluminous and cleaner for longer!
- With continued use, the purifying shampoo helps reduce sebum production over time
- Light and natural fragrance -nothing over-powering nor full of chemicals
- All-natural foaming agents
- 98% ingredients are Natural / 11% ingredients are Organic
- Packed in plant-based polyethylene tube that’s not made from the petrochemical industry, but from SUGAR CANE
- Cosmebio label guarantee : no silicons, SLS, phenoxyethanol, parabens, dyes, synthetic perfumes, GMOs…
- Cosmebio label also guarantees non-polluting manufacturing processes
- Made in France to COSMEBIO and European Union Organic Cosmetic standards
- Cruelty free – Not tested on animals
- Natural and responsibly sourced ingredients