Fleurance Nature’s Calcium + Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 Tablets combine 3 compounds to maintain optimal bone structure
- To maintain and protect bones and bone structure and teeth
- Calcium is the most important element in bone and teeth structure
- Calcium tablets are often recommended for growing teenagers, menopausal people and seniors
- Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb and make full use of Calcium
- Vitamin K2 helps activate osteocalcin (also called Bone Gamma-Carboxyglutamic Acid-containing Protein or BGLAP), an important hormone found in bone tissue
- Made in France
- 60 capsules – easily cut in 2
- Take 1- 3 capsules per day, depending on personal need and calcium consumed in food
- FREE SAMPLE with every purchase
Use : Calcium + Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 Tablets
Best for : Maintaining optimal bone structure, especially in adolescents, menopausal people and seniors
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3? What are the benefits of Vitamin K2?
Vitamin D3 is also known as cholecalciferol. This vitamin helps the body maintain optimal calcium levels, by helping the body fix and absorb calcium. Vitamin D3 is naturally produced by the skin when exposed to sunlight. However, many people produce insufficient quantities of D3. This is why Vitamin D3 supplements are often recommended.
Vitamin K2 is also known as menaquinone (MK). Vitamin K2 helps activate osteocalcin (also called Bone Gamma-Carboxyglutamic Acid-containing Protein or BGLAP), an important hormone that helps produce bone tissue and teeth. Vitamin K2 also helps the body better absorb Calcium. However, Vitamin K2 is usually fragile and easily destroyed. This is why Fleurance Nature‘s Vitamin K2 is micro-encapsulated. This allows the vitamin to be optimally absorbed.
Calcium is key to healthy bone development in the growing years (childhood and teenage years). It is also important during menopause and senior years. Indeed, as the body ages, bone mass and structure tend to reduce. It is therefore important to have adequate calcium intake to keep bones strong.
Calcium is found in food, and is often consumed daily. However, supplementation by tablets is frequently recommended as most people’s calcium intake through food is insufficient. Adolescents may also need supplementation to ensure they are building adequate bone mass for the rest of their lives. Also, during menopause and in the senior years, bone mass tends to diminish, making bones more fragile and prone to fractures. This is why Calcium tablets are also very often recommended later in life.
By combining Calcium with Vitamins D3 and K2, we increase the body’s ability to fix calcium. And better calcium absorption means better bone structure and reduced effects of osteoporosis.
Why we love Fleurance Nature’s Calcium + Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 Tablets
- The tablets combine Calcium with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2. These vitamins help the body properly absorb the Calcium and use it to maintain bone and teeth structure
- Vitamins D3 and K2 used in Fleurance Nature’s tablets are micro-encapsulated. This means the vitamins can be absorbed optimally by the body
- Made in France
- NO Beef, Chicken or Pork – no Gelatin in the tablets
- 60 tablets in blister pack for optimal freshness
- Tablets are easily cut into 2 to suit your needs
- Not tested on Animals