Fleurance Nature Rooibos Chai Infusion / Christmas Tea is Organic and Vegan
Formulated to brings you the best of nature’s herbs in a delicious infusion :
- The herbal tea blends Rooibos, Cinnamon, clove, ginger, coriander, liquorice, black pepper, cardamom, star anise, sweet orange zest
- Caffeine-free Herbal Tea
- A warming and comforting infusion after meals, before bed or anytime you need a break
- The plants are harvested at maturity. They are also selected for their excellent quality and purity.
- The plants in this herbal tea mix are chosen for their anti-oxidant properties.
- This herbal tea is naturally Caffeine-free.
- Fleurance Nature’s Rooibos Chai Infusion / Christmas Tea comes in Non-bleached tea bags, with no glue and no staples.
- Tea bags are 100% biodegradable.
- Herbal Tea is Certified Organic to European Organic Food standards. Furthermore, independent auditor ECOCERT controls the product’s quality
- Fleurance Nature herbal teas contain no chemical additives, coloring agents, sugar or preservatives
- 20 tea bags
Use : Organic Rooibos Chai Herbal Tea / Christmas Tea
Best for : A comforting and warming drink
What is Rooibos? Does Rooibos contain caffeine?
Rooibos is also know as Red Tea. However, it is not theoretically a tea as it does not come from the family of tea plants. Rooibos is harvested from the Rooibos, or Aspalathus linearis bush. The name “Rooibos” literally means “Red Bush” in parts of South Africa.
Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free. This is why our Herbal Tea can be consumed throughout the day and even after dinner. It will not keep caffeine-sensitive people awake!
Furthermore, Rooibos contains polyphenols, including flavanols, flavones and flavanones. These are known for their anti-oxidant properties. It is also lower in tannins (a compound responsible for bitterness) than Black or Green Tea.
What is the AB Label?
Fleurance Nature’s herbal teas have the AB label. This means that the teas comply with very strict French and European organic regulations. These regulations cover the quality of the soil and seeds. They also cover plant cultivation and harvesting. Lastly, these regulations mean that every step of the production process is monitored.
Also, the plants used in Fleurance Nature’s herbal teas are harvested at maturity. This is when the plants’ active properties are the most potent. All this guarantees herbals teas of the highest quality and purity. Furthermore, our organic herbal teas contain no chemical additives, colouring agents, sugar or preservatives.
Fleurance Nature’s tea bags also are 100% biodegradable. This means they are made of non-bleached paper, with no glue and no adhesives. The bags are guaranteed biodegradable following standards ISO14021 and EN13432.
Why we love Fleurance Nature Organic and Vegan Rooibos Chai Herbal Tea / Christmas Tea
- Fleurance Nature’s Herbal Tea is Certified Organic. The tea therefore follows strict European Organic Food Standards.
- High quality controls by ECOCERT, an international independent auditor.
- Free from pesticides other chemicals used in conventional farming
- Suitable for Vegans / Vegetarians
- Enjoy at any time of the day
- Fleurance Nature’s Tea comes in Non-bleached, no adhesive and no staples tea bags
- 20 tea bags
- 100% biodegradable tea bags – easy to compost!